Monday, August 19, 2013

Balding

Okay, all my new hair growth from pregnancy is definitely falling out now! It is not falling out in chunks like some people say it does, but it for sure happens 3-4 months after delivery (not right away). I cant even touch my head with out strands of hair falling out. It's annoying because as I hold Lainey, it gets all over her, and stuck in her hands, and that's gross as she's putting everything into her mouth ;) The bathroom floor is just full of it, and I am sure its all over my house. I think for once there's more of my hair on the floor than Colbie hair...our cleaning lady is probably like "wtf this is nasty!?" Hahaha! I have to clean out my brush daily, so our bathroom garbage looks like a birds nest. Sorry Kev! But besides my hair thinning, I could really go for a trim and a new color....Trinity!?!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment