Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Baby Itch

We cannot wait to have a baby! If Kevin had it his way, we would have had one before we got married. I remember him saying during the planning, "I'd rather just have a kid than have a wedding." But I said, "Hey, you got to build a house...I want a wedding! Plus we are already doing things out of order, so lets just slow down a minute." Hahaha! So now that the wedding is behind us, we cannot wait :) I am suppose to get my period, supposedly, this Tuesday... Kevin is out of town fishing in Canada this week for work, so I am not allowed to take a pregnancy test until he gets home on Monday...

And today, one of my besties had her 2nd baby boy, Canden Scott! I went and saw them in the hospital tonight. He is so stinkin adorable...I want one!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment