Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Baby's Heartbeat at 6 ½ Weeks

Today after work I called up my mom and went in for another ultrasound, just to see what we could see. The second she put the probe on my belly, she said, “Oh my gosh, YOU CAN SEE THE HEART BEATING!!” And you could. It was a little white flickering light inside my uterus. You could even see a tiny head & body. Reminded me of a seahorse on the Little Mermaid :) She measured the crown-rump and said I was 6 ½ weeks. Exactly where I should be! Then she turned on the Doppler and we listened to the heartbeat. It was very strong!! I teared up, because it was so amazing! And then I felt bad Kev wasn’t there experiencing it with me (he was shooting at Horse & Hunt with Rykken), so I took this a short video on my phone and sent it to him. We listened to it over and over when we got home. We could not believe my body created this beating heart in just 6 weeks!? Women’s bodies can really do MIRACULOUS things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment