Friday, September 28, 2012

First Doctor's Appointment

Today we had our first real doctor’s appointment at Park Nicollet in Shakopee, which is connected to St Francis, where we wish to deliver. It was about an hour long, but she went very fast as she had tons of information to give us. She did an ultrasound and measured the baby to 8 weeks and 5 days, estimating our due date to be May 5, 2013. Cinco de Mayo Baby!! Kevin’s reaction: “Can I have a Corona in the delivery room?” Um no, sorry babe. But we are super excited and everything became a bit more real after seeing how fast our baby is growing. He/she is about as big as a grape :)


After our appointment my mom took us out to lunch at Applebee's and gave us our first baby gift....it was weird. Not that she gave us a gift, but weird that this baby stuff is for us!! I felt weird bringing it home and setting it in our guest bedroom, which will soon be the baby room. It is weird to think I am the one having the child that's gonna snuggle with this blankey and read this book. I have always been the auntie to all my friends babies and now it is just weird that its my turn....dont think its hit me yet.

Snuggle me blanket, Sonogram frame, a touch and feel book and a Sleep Sheep that attaches to the crib side or car seat and plays soothing sounds. Thanks Mom & Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment