Friday, December 28, 2012

Closet Organizer

This week Kevin and I painted the baby's room closet purple and hung the closet organizer! The paint color is Menard's Behr "majestic violet" and the closet organizer is Closetmaid from Home Depot.
I know it looks like I didn't do any of it, but I did tape off the trim and paint the edges. I just couldn't get up high and suck at rolling. I was the "helper" in getting him his tools & of course refilling his beer :) 
I did help pack up the guest bed bedding and move everything down into storage (until the new basement guest room is ready).
All finished...but needs some baskets that fit the cubbies and match the room. And of course all her little clothes!!! So far, those are outfits bought by both soon-to-be grandma's.

No comments:

Post a Comment