Sunday, December 16, 2012

UPDATE: 20 WEEKS

How Far Along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 14lbs (weighing in at 112 lbs)
Nausea: Gone! Except for when some strong food smell is in our lunch room at work...they ordered in from some Tai restaurant, and normal I like the fried rice and cream cheese wontons, but form some reason, it all made me sick. And the whole building smelt of it. Yuck.
Mood Swings: I am definitely up and down again, due to my eye crap. It just makes me crabby when I am trying to get things done and I cant see :(
Food Cravings: Still nothing out of the ordinary. Just when someone talks about a kind of food and I am like "mmm that sounds good" I HAVE TO go get it or make it.
Other Symptoms: I never believed in "pregnancy brain" but I seem to be forgetting things lately...Kevin will sware he told me about something, and we will argue over whether he did or not, but now I am just coming to realization that he's right and I truly am just forgetting things. And at work, I have a few large on going projects that I switch around from and sometimes I will have absolutely no recollection of what I did the week before. Maybe because I just have too much on my mind :/ I have also had very itchy boobs and belly, no matter how much lotion/oil I put on it. I've been told to drink lots of water...but how much more can I really drink!? And then of course my blurry vision and swollen eye. If this eye crap would go away...maybe I could truly enjoy being pregnant!!!
Miss Anything: My symptom free body.
Sleep Time: 10pm week days and on the weekends I make it longer. I can actually make it through a whole movie now without falling asleep. Breaking Dawn Part 2, The Amazing Spiderman,  & The Dark Night Rises have been some great movies we've watched lately.
My Exercises: Still no motivation...does my monthly massage at Massage Envy count? Relaxing is an exercise, right? Ha
Fun Moment Since Last Update: My friend Courtney came over and took a few "pre-maternity" photos for our Christmas card and for our gender announcement this week :) Thankfully my eye cooperated!
Gender Idea: Girl
Maternity Clothes: On my Christmas list!
Labor Signs: None
Looking Forward To: We find out (confirm) gender this Wednesday at our mid-pregnancy ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment