Monday, February 4, 2013

I gotta pee...wait, I just went

For the past week I have been having some pain down there...tingly, burning, pressure, like I have a bladder infection, although it doesn't burn when I actually pee. TMI, I know, but really!! She is so far down, that she is pushing on everything and my bladder has absolutely no room. It feels full all the time and then I am running to the bathroom and only a drop comes out. Ughh! It's so uncomfortable. I definitely cant walk/be on my feet for long periods of time. It even hurts as I sit here. The only thing that makes it go away for a little while is laying down, fully horizontal. I sware, if my water were to break right now, a hand or foot would come shooting out! Last night I contemplated doing a headstand, in thinking gravity would pull her the other direction (not that I want her in my rib cage either, but she needs to even out in there). But, I couldn't stand the thought of being dizzy, so I didn't try it. I hear this pressure only gets worse... HELLO, 3RD TRIMESTER :)

Doctor visit Wed Feb 6:
Today I called the nurses line just to inform them of all the painful pressure I have been feeling, because I didn't know if it would make me go into early labor, cause my water to break or make me dilate...so she said to come in to make sure it's not a bladder infection. Which it isn't. And I am not dilating. It just is what it is. My hips are widening, tendons aer pulling, and she is pushing on my bladder and probably some nerves, making me feel the pain. Dr said hopefully as baby grows, she will re-adjust herself in a different position...let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment