Sunday, February 10, 2013

UPDATE: 28 WEEKS

How Far Along: 28 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22lbs (weighing in at 120lbs)
Belly Circumference: 35" - I feel like my belly growth has slowed down.
Nausea: None.
Mood Swings: Pretty happy lately with all the progress on baby's room & the basement!!
Food Cravings: Funfetti Cake
Other Symptoms: Pressure on my bladder, constantly running to the bathroom to pee, and then barely going. Feels like a bladder infection, but its not. My hips are still widening, so I can't sit or lay in the same position for long periods of time. I am really fidgety. I don't think I have any stretch marks yet, besides the ones on my hips that I have had since high school, and I know they are heredity (and my mom had them bad...so thanks mom, although she thinks I have my dads skin, so we'll see) but I am still loading on the coconut oil and vitamin E :) No weight gain in my face or arms...my wedding ring still fits. And my legs and feet aren't swollen yet! Well, maybe a little if I am on my feet all day. So far so good. Baby kicks a lot! Sometimes on my belly button, which is a bit painful.
Miss Anything: Of course, just want my body back and to be able to see again.
Sleep Time: 10pm
My Exercises: Still doing Shiatsu once a week and a massage at Massage Envy once a month.
Fun Moment Since Last Update: Seeing baby in 3D!! She already looks like me :)
Gender Idea: Girl
Maternity Clothes: How would I be living with out them??
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks - I felt them a couple times in the past few weeks, where my belly just tightens, sort of feels like period cramps but they aren't in that area. Guess my uterus is preparing for the real contractions....which I hear are the worst part of deliver. So scared...
Looking Forward To: My first shower being thrown by my mom's friends on Feb 23. I call them the "Real Housewives of Burnsville" hehehe! They are fun ladies :) Then my friends shower on March 3, and then to be in some warm weather - we go to Florida March 5-10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment