Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winter Wedding

This weekend was my college friends Liz & Paul's wedding. It was held at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church in Plymouth, and then the reception was at the U of M McNamara Alumni Center. It was just beautiful!!! Liz was gorgeous, of course, and the live band they had, Pop Rocks, was awesome! It definitely got a bit PG-13 with their "I'm Sexy And I Know It" dance, but it was hilarious! Kevin and I had a really great time. I was happy my eye cooperated for some pictures - thanks to all the bridesmaids coaching me...as you can see I had to make sure I was always showing my left side, with my head turned, chin down and bad eye squinted :) It was definitely sore by the end of the night, but well worth it for a fun day. And congratulations again to Mr & Mrs Solberg!!
Kelsey, Jenna and I getting ready at the hotel.
The bride with all her matching bridesmaids.
                 Mama Stacy & I                                                                                  The stunning bride!!
                 Me & Kev                                                               Maile and I bumpin' bellies - May babies


No comments:

Post a Comment