Sunday, March 3, 2013

Baby Shower #2 - Girlfriends

Today my besties (Brianna, Serena, Courtney & Danielle) threw me a baby shower with all my favorite girlfriends!! They did an amazing job with it all...from the decorations, to the crafts, to the brunch food and the games. We got so much baby stuff, I don't even know what to do with it all!
Serena made door decor with pages from a old book that had purple pictures...neat idea!
Party favors were bottles filled with cookie mix. And write a message in a diaper...
Delicious cupcakes from Stacy and fruit tart from Brianna!
Craft 1: Make a baby head band.
Craft 2: Design a letter for baby's room alphabet wall.
Prego's: Carrie had Cole Jan 1, Lisa = March 9, Megan = April 15, Me = May 5, Marlowe = May 24
Toys to hang from her car seat.
Very cute "Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site" book for Kevin, from Marlowe & Todd.
The Diaper Dekor from the Evenson's, and the Cradle'n'Swing from my Mom
Adorable coral dress and shoes from Baby Gap from Brianna...my fav!
And Brianna crafted a purple tutu!!!
Celebrity Baby Bump game...Courtney photoshopped my head on celebrity bodies - hilarious!
THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!
The hostesses being silly with my belly...
LOVE you girls! Thanks for throwing such a beautiful shower!!
We are overwhelmed and blessed with so many gifts. Colbie is excited too!
Had to put together the "My Little Lamb" swing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment