Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin and I had a great Thanksgiving! Last night we did the traditional Champp's restaurant on Thanksgiving Eve to see some of our old high school friends. And one of Kevin's good friends, Justin Roehning and his girlfriend Megan, came out to celebrate just finding out they are having a boy!! They're due 3 weeks before us...so excited for them! And Kev's other friend, Andy Smith and his wife Lisa were there too, so of course us girls had to take our prego belly pic...

March 9, April 15 & May 5
I think my white belly band that is hangin out the bottom of my shirt is holding most of my belly in, because I feel a lot bigger than that!!

Then today, Thanksgiving day, we had turkey dinner at my parents house, with them, my little bro Mike and my Hasbrouck grandparents. Small gathering without Matt & Brianna here :( We sure miss you guys!!! But it was a nice relaxing day with delicious food...thanks Mom! And to digest, we all laid around and watched the movie The Amazing Spiderman. It was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment