Sunday, November 4, 2012

Yes, I'd like cheese with my WHINE!!

Today I am 14 weeks, and last week I thought I was seeing the light towards the 2nd trimester where I was getting my energy back and my nausea was going away. Well, it was a tease...this weekend was not the greatest. I got a good night sleep both Friday and Saturday nights, like 10 hours, yet by 2pm I felt exhausted and needed a nap. I was nauseous most of the day and have been having horrible pains in my lower, almost groin area, which the doctor warned me about, because my uterus is growing more and more each day. It feels like tendons stretching. It's so uncomfortable. And my lower back hurts with all my newly added weight, and I get headaches, probably because I am not drinking enough water, or eating healthy...which is like a new job it itself! I felt like such a pile of crap all weekend, so was crabby because Kevin was a busy-bee around the house, which is great, but I got jealous because I got nothing done :( I found myself whining so much that I eventually said "I hate being pregnant". So sad, but true. I mean of course I am extremely happy we are having a baby and super excited to meet the new little human my body is creating, but in the meantime, it’s really not much fun. Kevin is sick of my whining, which I feel bad about because normally I suck it up and push forward because typically I am a nothing-can-stop-me type person, and it’s not that I can't handle the pain I am going through, it’s just that I am frustrated with it because I hate not being able to do what I want when I want. Selfish, right? So be it! Well, all my life I have only be responsible for myself, and now I am responsible for the growing human in my body. Kinda cool actually. But is going to change my life...our lives! Kev, we are in this together, so cheers to life's changes :) And hopefully the 2nd trimester will get better like everyone says it does...we can't wait to feel baby kick!! And find out gender because then I can start shopping, hooray!!! That will make this pregnancy way more fun!

And here is my growing belly...

No comments:

Post a Comment