Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baby Waving Hi

Today Kevin and I went into my mom’s work for another ultrasound. With my thyroid issues and my dosage being raised by 50%, I have felt like I have been having a racing heart and anxiety all over again. So I just wanted to make sure baby’s heart was still beating okay and he/she is growing. It would just make me feel better.

Turns out, all was just fine! :) Baby’s heartbeat was at 156 one time she measure and 164 the second time she measured. Normal is 145-165. Baby had doubled in size since last crown-rump measurement 2 weeks ago and was moving around a lot. He/she arched its back, kicked around and waved to us. Super cool! Kevin got really excited!!!


I was having such a good day, not feeling nauseous for once, I even went clothes shopping after work (just at TJ Max) and stopped at the grocery store to buy the ingredients to bake pumpkin bread (a coworker had made spiced muffins and it made me crave pumpkin bread). I for once had the motivation to bake, but of course Kevin ended up doing most of the work because he’s better at it ;) And then, we thought since all went well with today’s ultrasound, we decided to finally share our news with the public by posting our announcement picture on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment