Saturday, October 13, 2012

Baby's First Dance

Tonight I had my first real workout since being prego! My friend Serena invited me to a Cardio Dance Party at the YMCA using her buddy pass. She often takes the turbo class and learns all these fun dances, so I thought I'd give it a try...although I havent danced in a while and am really slow at learning ;) The first hour and 45mins we learned a 1 minute routine and then the last 15mins we recorded so the instructor could post to youtube. Click here to see the dance: Get On The Floor I am in the orange tshirt/black pants, on the right side second row, hiding behind Serena. I guess I am so use to sychronized dance team where you need to stay in formation behind the person in front of you. Hahaha! There is some sexy on the floor part, that I left with bruises on my knees, and at one point I couldnt get up and the instructor said, "What are you doing Grandma, get off the floor!" It was too much bending over, up and down, for my newly added weight on my front side. Being in tight spandex clothing really made my belly buldge out, and I know I am not showing that much yet, but for me I am, and I felt like people were staring, like wow she's really skinny but has a gut. I wished I was wearing a T-shirt that said, "I am not fat. I am pregnant!" :) Seriously! These first few months I am not showing to the point where people know I am pregnant, and people typically know not to ask, and I dont walk around telling everyone, so I need one of those shirts. Hmm, maybe amazon has one for cheap...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you came with me!! Can't wait for the next one! She picked a date, November 16th! And yes you should have a shirt, it should say, "I'm the D.D., not by choice!" with an arrow pointing to your little baby bump. Or, what Stacy said, "I'm the D.D. because I'm growing a B.B" hahah!

    ReplyDelete