Sunday, October 14, 2012

Everyone's Preggers!

Last night was our friends Carrie & Craig Marchessault’s couples baby shower. They are due to have a boy December 26th. Super excited for them!! The shower was called baby fest and was a rockstar theme. The girls that threw it did an awesome job. Carrie has been my advisor so far throughout my pregnancy. Because she is a few steps ahead of me in the process, it has been nice to baby chat with a friend going through the same stuff as me. There are two other girls on Kevin’s side of friends who are preggers too…Andy & Lisa Smith are due March 9 and Justin Roehning and Megan Steers are due April 15. I am sure others will get sick of our baby chats real soon…but sorry, this is a life changing event here people!!

We decided we’ll have to take this picture of us once a month to show our growing bellies :)
DECEMBER, MARCH, APRIL, MAY

No comments:

Post a Comment