Saturday, January 19, 2013

Craft date with my Mom

My mom and I had a craft date. We drove all the way out to SR Harris Fabric Outlet in Brooklyn Park (Serena came with too) and oh boy is that warehouse huge with wall-to-wall fabrics! But it was too unorganized for me...fabrics weren't displayed nicely to see the patterns (like they in in the picture here behind my mom) and weren't in color order, so we really had to dig. They did have some really neat fabrics...of course just not in the colors I was looking for. I got one gray & white designed cotton fabric for another fitted sheet & some purple checkered minky fabric, but nothing too exciting. Then we stopped at the newer JoAnn's in Shakopee and they had lots of fun fleece - 50% off!! My mom got soo excited with this "I Love Grandma" fabric, we just had to buy it and make a tie blanket. It turned out super cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment