Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pom Pom Mobile

This will have to be a post in progress, because this little craft is more time consuming than I originally thought. It's easy, just takes a while to trace, cut out and glue on. I am in the process of making a fabric "pom pom mobile" for above the crib, except it wont really spin around, so I guess its not a mobile, its just cute decor! As always, its something I saw on Pinterest, and followed these blogs...
DIY Poms with fabric & paper lanterns 
DIY Poms with any material & styrofoam balls 

This was actually my first project I started for baby's room - Dec 16 craft date with my friend Serena. Then I put it off for a while and finally finished this one pom last night.
I still have 2 more to do... I am doing the same 3 shades of purple "ombre" as the crib skirt. Sorry, my camera doesn't always show the colors accurately, but it is purple, not blue :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It turned out super cute!! So do you have bigger ones or smaller ones left to do? ;-) Pop in a movie and have at it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know, I bought all 3 styrofoam balls the same size, but I am thinking I should have the other two be smaller...I started cutting the circles for the next one last night

      Delete