Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My 28th Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday! -despite the fact that I wasn't out drinking, partying & getting my groove on like in past years :) Since two of my besties have birthdays the same week...a bunch of us went out for Sunday brunch at Enjoy! in Apple Valley. They had an amazing buffet...we really did have breakfast and lunch! Haha! Here a few pics...we had fun with my eye ;)
Birthday Girls ~ Danielle, me & Courtney
 My Besties!!!
Danielle swiped my hair across my forehead like bangs to try to distract from my eye...
 And then we just decided to use the balloon to hide it :)
On Monday night, Kevin's Mom brought us over dinner...homemade chicken pot pies. They were delicious!! And she crocheted me a purple hat and gave me a gift card to Motherhood for more maternity clothes! Then on Tuesday, for my actual birthday, my parents sent me flowers at work. Kevin gave me a remote starter for my car (gets installed Thursday) and we went to dinner with my parents & brother Mike at Olive Garden. My mom also gave me the prenatal boppy pillow to help sleep better. And so although I wasn't really in the mood for my birthday this year...it was perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment